- Product Name: A2 Dry Whole Cow Milk Powder.
About: Indian Desi Cows Vedic Dried Whole Milk Powder.
- Safe for your heart: Indigenous Cow Milk is Nectar on Earth which is safe for our heart, slows down ageing and enhances immunity, glow and good for those who are prone to obesity.
- Its aids in lowering the bad cholesterol. It has a number of elements which enhance eyesight, strength longevity and healthy growth in children.
PER 100g Approx. Value
Total Fat 3.5g
Sat. Fat 2.3g
Cholesterol 8 mg
Total Carbohydrates 4.7g
Vitamin A 416mg
Ingredients: Dry Milk (A2 Indian Cow Milk)
Usage: Take one part of dry milk powder and mix it well in ten parts of water; boil it to make liquefied cow milk when you need.
Note: Useful for internal use.
Container type: High Quality Food Grade Lock Polybag.
Sanskrit Name: A2 Dry Gau Dugdh
Alternate Name: A2 Dry Whole Cow Milk Powder.
- Product Name: Pure Desi Cow Ghee A2 Bilona Made From Curd
About: Indigenous Cow’s Milk Products of indigenous Indian cows are better than that of exotic cows, especially in terms of the quality and composition of proteins in the milk. The emerging global trend is to classify milk into A1 and A2 Categories depending on the nature of its beta-casein which constitutes 30 to 35 per cent of the total milk protein. A2 milk is generally preferred over A1 because of its similarity with the mother’s milk.
The Origin: They originated in almost every state of Indian especially Gujarat, Uttar Pradesh, Punjab, Haryana, Rajasthan, Himachal, Sikkim to Karnatka.
- Good for your heart: A2 Bilona Geer ghee is nectar on earth which is safe for our heart.
- Enhances immunity: It slows down ageing and enhances immunity glow and good for those who are prone to obesity.
- Its aids to lowing bad cholesterol, it has a number of elements which enhance eyesight, strength longevity and healthy growth in children.
Per 100g Approx Value
Total Fat 1.3g
Sat. Fat 0.33g
Trans Fat 98.11g
Vitamin A 416mcg
Ingredients: A2 Milk Fat/ Clarified Butter (Derived from Indigenous Cows Curd with churning method)
Usage: Regular intake of one to two tea spoon of A2 Bilona Gau Ghee is sufficient either in lukewarm milk, dessert or in sabji.
Note: It’s useful in both internal and external use
Container type: High Quality Food Grade Glass Jar / Container
Sanskrit Name: A2 Bilona Gau Ghritam
Alternate Name: A2 Bilona Cow Ghee
Brand Name: Anandam Ayurved
Type: Food Product
KEEP IN A COOL & DARK PLACE
KEEP CONTAINER AIRTIGHT AFTER USE
DO NOT REFIGERATE