Desi Gaay Ghee (Indigenous Cow Ghee) | Iskcon Goshala Products
Hand Churned Indian Cow Ghee is considered the purest form of Ghee. Benefits: The Ghee thus prepared contains essential bacteria and also rich in probiotics that supports ... Read MoreThis is a Vegetarian product.
Cancellation Available Till Order RECEIVED
Free Delivery Available
Free Delivery Not Available
Seller : All in One Store
Manufacturer : Gomata Bliss Ayurvedic Trust
Made In: India
Hand Churned Indian Cow Ghee is considered the purest form of Ghee.
- The Ghee thus prepared contains essential bacteria and also rich in probiotics that supports beneficial bacteria in the gut and aids digestion and increases absorption of vitamins and minerals from food. The Ghee also contains antiseptic properties which shield your health against infections. Pure Ghee is also known to cool the body.
- It is traditionally considered that the older the ghee, the better its healing qualities. It used to be a practice that 100-year-old Ghee was often kept in temples in large vats and families often passed on aged Ghee to their next generation to be used as medicine.
Why Gomata Bliss ghee?
- All natural ingredients.
- Authentic Ayurvedic formula.
- Handmade in Sri Vrndavana Dhama.
- Profit dedicated to cow protection.
Effect on Doshas:
Pacifies vata, pitta and kapha when consumed in moderate quantities.
Daily, Food, Ghee, Kapha, Pitta, Tridoshic, Vata