Sanskriti Bazaar is an Indian e-commerce site with 100% charity spending, with maximum online reach with lovers and followers of Indian culture. We have millions of active customers worldwide and soon we are going to start international service very soon.
Anyone selling new and genuine products (except plastic, leather, and China products) is welcome. To start
selling, you need to do the following:
• PAN Card (Individual PAN for Business Type as “proprietorship” and “Business PAN for Business Type” as “Company”)
• GSTIN / TIN Number (not mandatory for some categories)
• Bank account and KYC supporting documents (address proof, and canceled check)
• Minimum 1 unique product to sell.
To sell in the Sanskriti Bazaar:
1. Send your product demo pics to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. After that wait for the review and reply from us.
3. Once we approve or allow you, register yourself at https://sanskritibazaar.com/seller
4. Upload your products to the site under specific product categories.
5. Once an order is received, pack the product and mark it as ‘Dispatch’. And deliver it to your nearest courier
service (recommended by us) and deliver to the customer.
6. Once an order has been successfully delivered, Sanskriti Bazaar will settle your payment within 3-7 business
Right now you can sell products on Sanskriti Bazaar, soon we will provide such facility so that if you are a doctor, teacher or want to work for providing any other service then that too will be possible on SanskritiBazaar.
As a seller, you will determine the price of your products. The more affordable is price and the better the
quality, the more we will promote your product on our site.
Uploading of products to Sanskrit Bazaar.com is absolutely free. Sanskriti Bazaar does not charge anything for uploading your products online. You are charged a small commission only when your product is sold.
For delivery of your products you have to contact your nearest courier company. If there is no courier company in your contact then we will help you in connecting with a good courier company. If you are going to join the courier company yourself, then please consult our service officer so that we can tell you which courier company we support you to join and which company we do not trust. Soon we are also making our courier partners in each city and in the city where we will become our courier partner, we will be rooting you with that service, you will be able to deliver your product in less money from the market and quickly.
Payment will be made directly to your bank account through NEFT transactions. Sanskriti Bazaar will settle your payments within 3-5 business days after delivery of your product.
After all the required documents are verified (your verification is complete) and your vendor profile is complete, you can start uploading and selling your products. For that we take a maximum time of 2 days.
You can also start with just one product and the maximum product upload limit has not been set yet, you can apply as many products as you want, you should have the right to sell the products of that company.
Yes, if you are a seller, you can connect with Sanskriti Bazaar.
Yes, you can sell the already available products on Sanskriti Bazaar. In case of branded product, you should have the rights to sell that product.
Yes, if you are a producer and you make your own products, then you can join the Sanskriti Bazaar.
If your product is food stuff, then your product must meet the ‘fssai’ standards. Products like food, drink and medicine etc. cannot be sold without packing and without gmp or fssai standards.
- Except for products which are used as medicines to save lives, no non-vegetarian product can be sold.
- Except products which are used for music, no product made of leather can be sold.
- Use of plastic is valid only for the packing of the product, apart from this, only plastic materials cannot be sold.
- Chinese products cannot be sold.
- Products of open and light quality cannot be sold.
- Products that do not have a packing date and expiry date cannot be sold on the Sanskriti Bazaar.
- Unsealed product cannot be sold and any duplicate product on Sanskriti Bazaar.
- Fabrics made of synthetic yarn cannot be sold.
- Steel, aluminum, plastic, nonstick utensils | Substance or substance and tea leaf or coffee.
- Selling Intoxication is not allowed.
- Goods that are banned by the government.
While everything that is useful for life can be sold on the Sanskriti Bazaar, yet as an example –
- Edible products like jaggery, sugar, ghee, oil etc.
- Products made from Khadi, Cotton, Bamboo Yarn and Wool etc.
- Books and Scriptures of any religion.
- Ayurvedic Herbs, Ayurvedic medicines for humans and animals etc.
- Items of worship such as garlands, conch & religious texts etc.
- Yoga accessories, acupressure items etc.
- Utensils or products of stone, marble, iron, brass, bronze, clay, mud, cowdung, mdf or ceramic etc.
- Handicrafts such as paintings, sculptures, sewing-embroidery knitting items, clothes reflecting the culture of different cities and countries etc. or hand-made items.
- Other Household Items.
You can call your account manager. The number of your account manager is given to you after joining Sanskrit Bazaar as a seller. If you do not know your account manager’s number, then mail us
It is not so, machine-made products can also be sold, but hand-made products are being given more importance so that they can be added to the stream of time.